Take My Music Compatibility Test
Subscribe to this to blog if you would like to be emailed whenever it is updated.
come on over the mountain
Location Valley Village, CA
School. Cornell Univ
» More info.
The Story of My Life
Like a Rabbit Loves Its Hutch
The Creative Mind of Online Scammers (Part 3 of 2)
The Creative Mind of Online Scammers (Part 2 of 2)
The Creative Mind of Online Scammers (Part 1 of 2)
Impossible is Nothing
Twas once was lost, was once of cost
Traveling down the River of Life
The Challenge - Facts 51 to 100 of 100
The Challenge - Facts 1 to 50 of 100
She calls me from the cold
I am a free, retired vagabond
Two more down, I'm behind pace
The Child Inside
2009 over, 2010 onward
The Zoo of Hangzhou is...
You know your cholesterol's high...
The slaying of an eggplant
A new chapter in my life: homelessness?
How can she slap?
What Can Happen May Happen
Top 5 Bad Ass Guitar Solos of Youtube
My New (Online) Addiction
Irrefutable Proof that Dinosaurs Once Ruled the World
The Most Delicious Destination in the World
Let's Celebrate Celebrity Apprentice
Of Ninjas, Scientific Research, and Mammalian Vegetation
My 2nd Facebook App -- Perfect Match
Eh Ah Uh Oh Eh Ah Uh Oh Eh Ah Uh Oh
'08 - The Year to Get Rich or Die Tryin'
My 5 Most Anticipated Movies of '08
A Handy Helping Hand
Back in Time for the Holidays
Welcome to Egg City
Have you tried the Ultimate CN Soup?
The Impossible Defense
Escape of the Thundercat
Conspiracy, Death, & Interstellar Cohabitation
From CA to PA
Another Soul for Sale, Oh Well
My First Vid
2009 over, 2010 onward
44th day of 2010
Wow, it's almost been a full year since my last post. Since then...
Not much has happened.
But, despite the uneventfulness of 2009, now, in 2010, I am about to embark on a new chapter of life--one that I will capture in little to a lot of detail upon these pages. It will be first of several resolutions that I made for myself this year. In fact, 2010 has the first year I have ever made any New Year resolutions.
With that said, let recount the top 5 FML moments of 2010. The list may or may not be accurate due to lack of comprehensiveness of my memory compounded with the strategic repression of major FML moments.
Here we go...
5. my ipod broke -- For the longest time, too poor and frugal to procure a mp3 player (actually, I still don't technically have one--I the mp3 feature on my cell), I had to live my life without the companion of music during painfully boring times. One example would be running on the treadmill WITH NO MUSIC!!!!! FML!!!!!
4. ceiling leak -- I had a ceiling leak (due to some AC issue). However, I didn't realize until a couple days later, because the sound of the drip was drastically reduced DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE LEAK WAS COINCIDENTALLY OVER AN OPEN SUITCASE I HAD WITH CLOTHES INSIDE!!!!! FML!!!!!!
3. cheap ass company -- My company is French and my company is cheap. My company has had 2 straight years of raises freezes, WHEREBY RAISES ARE CONSTRAINED TO 0-3%!!!!! FML!!!!!! Inflation and the cost of living adjustment is greater than that. So, in effect, I'M GETTING PAID LESS EACH YEAR!!!!!! FML TO THE MAX!!!!!
2. in Europe with no clothes -- Screwed over by time and space and American Airlines, it took me well over 24 hours to arrive in Rome from Los Angeles. Tired, sticky, and FMLing to the max, I arrived in the crappy Rome airport only to find THAT MY LUGGAGE WAS LOST SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY!!!!! FML TO THE EXTREME!!!!!
1. stolen wallet -- My wallet was stolen in the metro (i.e. subways) of Madrid. DAMN SPANIARDS!!!!! This was on the last day of my vacation, thereby giving me NO OPPORTUNITY TO END ON A POSITIVE NOTE!!!!! FML TO THE HYPER-F!!!!!
All content copyright by dave. Please do not reproduce, recycle, or regurgitate without the express written consent of the CTU.
Rate this entry!
A series of unfortunate events, indeed!
» middaymoon on 2010-02-13 10:33:08
Oh man, dave, that sucks. ):
» randomjunk on 2010-02-13 11:07:03
Damnit, dave...it's about time you showed up again.
» The-Muffin-Man on 2010-02-15 01:03:54
Forest Meets Loggers?!! Oh no!
Now that we have a new year *and* a new decade, maybe your L might be less F'd.
(And yes, please make The-Rock-as-some-winged-fairy-thing-wtf go away.)
» invisible on 2010-02-15 02:25:07
I was down with it until WNBA.
» of_your_mind on 2010-05-25 11:21:38
Sorry, you do not have permission to comment.
If you are a member, try logging in again or accessing this page here.
NuTang is the first web site to implement PPGY Technology. This page was generated in 0.161seconds.
|All content © Copyright 2003-2047 NuTang.com and respective members. Contact us at NuTang[AT]gmail.com.|